Sunday 13 November 2016

Goddess Provisions Review: October 2016


In October, Goddess Provisions celebrated their one year anniversary! The anniversary box's theme is: "Call in Abundance." Being so close to the holidays, who couldn't use more abundance in their life? Let's get into it.

Himalayan salt candle holders and lamps have been coming into my life as of late. I was very excited to see the Evolution Salt tealight candle holder. The colour of it is so beautiful and unique and it only gets more stunning at night. The candle light glow is a special touch. It now lives happily on my desk.



Crystal Bar Soap's Enchanting Love soap bar was the next product to catch my eye. I've been waiting for Goddess Provisions to partner with them for some time now. A crystal suspended in soap, giving off it's healing vibes? Yes please! This is an exfoliating poppy seed blend with an apple scent. In the heart of the bar is a Moss Agate stone to help with abundance, success and prosperity. I wash my hands with it daily now, the scent is pleasantly uplifting.

Okay... this break at home geode wins coolest concept. The little kid in me was jumping for joy and couldn't wait to open it. It was very difficult to break because my geode was almost completely solid inside. It was instant gratification when it cracked open. I gave away several pieces to share the love. Geodes have such a magical sparkle like no other. If you've never tried opening a geode, it's definitely an experience to remember.



Another success of this box is the Moondani Natural Breath Mist. It's a much more healthier alternative to regular chewing gum and mints. The convenience factor is great, just spray and go. It's a blend of ginger, cardamom and fennel. 

The best smelling thing in the box is the BehatiLife Money & Abundance Oil. The mix of bergamot, basil, and thyme relaxes and soothes me instantly. There is also reiki energy infused into the blend and a small crystal quartz to help amplify its effects.



Now we're into the double chocolatey goodness of the box. First up it the Navitas Naturals Superfood Bar. It's an energy bar full of clean, superfood ingredients. I shall be having this as a snack sometime soon.

Lastly is Florapothcarie Chocolate Mud Mask. The ingredients are non toxic and great, especially for the upcoming colder months. The clay, coconut, and cocoa helps to hydrate, soothe, and exfoliate the skin. I will be saving this for when the harsh winds of winter begin. 



Overall, October's box was full of little magical goodies and a lot of fun. I really loved the smell of the Bethalife Oil and Enchanting Love soap. My favourite item is the Himalayan salt candle holder.

What are your thoughts on this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment