Tuesday 31 May 2016

Goddess Provisions Review: May 2016


Goddess Provisions is my favourite time of the month, every month. May's theme is High Vibe. All items are meant to uplift you in positive ways. Let's get into it!


The mala bracelet from High Chi Energy is what I was most excited for! You could have gotten either Rose Quartz or Amethyst. The universe has a great of humour, so of course I received Amethyst. I have quite the Amethyst collection and I feel like I need it most days. The mala has a variety of lovely beads: Pearls (vegan glass ones), Rudraksha, Turquoise, Jade, and Amethyst. I felt a cool, calming sensation the first time I put it on. I absolutely love this colourful and cheerful mala.


There were a couple of fragrant items included this month. The first is the Eagle roller ball from Rootfoot. It's a spirit animal inspired fragrance for perspective, spiritual awareness, and leadership. They call it Intentional Wear, the idea behind their products are interesting. This fragrance matches it's intention for sure! To me, this scent has more of a masculine feel to it. The sweet orange oil balances the scent perfectly so it's not too woody or spicy. It came at a good time because I've been put in leadership roles at work, which can be stressful.

Thank goodness Goddess Provisions has included a facial steam from Soapy Layne. I haven't opened it yet, but it looks divine. The dried ingredients are: organic flowers of red roses, calendula, chamomile, comfrey leaf, and rosemary leaf. I've never used a facial steam before. I'm looking forward to trying it next spa night. 


Energetically, I've been feeling so drained lately. I think these superfood green blends from Mottle Valley Naturals may just be the answer I was looking for. They're jam packed with protein and nutritional goodness. These are going to be great to add to my smoothies before I rush out the door. I hope these give me that much needed bounce back in my step.


Can you tell that I love Citrine? Haha, I have a lot of Citrine and was happy to receive one in this box. The big one is mine, the little guy in front came in this month's box. This is the crystal of joy and abundance. It makes me feel warm, energized, and creative. It's like golden, radiant sunshine for me. I have nothing bad to say about it! You could put this stone in the top left corner of your home, in your cash box, or where you keep money, to attract wealth.

Overall, this month's box left me in high spirits so mission accomplished. I love that Goddess Provisions exposes me to brands and concepts that I probably wouldn't have ever come across. As always, this box is my monthly reminder to do the inner work and strengthen my spiritual practice. Next month's theme will be Lucid Dreams. I am very ecstatic because I love the mystery and power of dreams. I hope there are some moon related items!

How do you raise your vibes?

No comments:

Post a Comment